Volunteers are the backbone of Catonsville Emergency Assistance. We always need volunteers and we are appreciative of whatever time you can give. Adult volunteer opportunities are available during our open hours Monday-Thursday 9 am to 1 pm, and sometimes on Saturday. Catonsville High School students can volunteer through the school’s Student Sharing Committee. The students volunteer on Wednesday afternoons during the school year.
Last year our volunteers provided more than 3,000 hours of support to Catonsville Emergency Assistance.
Typical Volunteer Tasks include:
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- Picking up food donations
- Sorting and stacking food
- Preparing food assistance packages
- Managing store room supplies
- Entering database statistics and other clerical services
- Building and grounds maintenance
- Helping at special events such as the Holiday Toy Store and fundraising activities
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill in the form below and our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you.