Volunteers are the backbone of Catonsville Emergency Assistance. We always need volunteers and we are appreciative of whatever time you can give. Most volunteer opportunities are available Monday-Thursday, and sometimes on the weekend. We have a student volunteer afternoon on most Wednesdays (see below). Join our enthusiastic cadre of teen and adult volunteers.
Last year our volunteers provided more than 4,000 hours of support to Catonsville Emergency Assistance.
We can use help in the following areas:
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- Picking up food donations
- Sorting and stacking food
- Preparing food assistance packages
- Managing store room supplies
- Entering database statistics and other clerical services
- Building and grounds maintenance
- Helping at special events such as the Holiday Toy Store and fundraising activities
If you are interested in volunteering, contact our volunteer coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below and our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you.